The Union Cemetery uses the Documents page to post information about the District. Information ranges from burial requirements to the Annual Report (Non-Financial). The District will post all non-Financial documents related to District business on this page.
Below is a list of cemetery forms, and rules and regulations:
- Internment Order for Full Burial.
- Internment Order for Cremations.
- Purchasing Requirements, Resident and/or Non-Resident.
- Burial Rights Designee.
- Rules and Regulations.
- Regulations for Flower Placement.
Annual Report (Non-Financial)
***Please note, all California cemeteries require a Application and Permit for Disposition of Human Remains (Burial Permit).
- The correct Cemetery Name and Legal Address for the physical cemetery where the burial will take place must be on the permit. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in closure of the grave, the funeral will be cancelled, and you will be charged another opening and closing fee. After paying the additional fee, you may re-schedule the burial. No exceptions will be made under any circumstance, as this is District policy, County of Contra Costa policy, and California State law.
***The document titled, Application and Permit for Disposition of Human Remains (Burial Permit), must have the following, with NO EXCEPTIONS (see above note):
- The burial permit box 12A must read:
Byron-Brentwood-Knightsen Union Cemetery District
11545 Brentwood Blvd.,
Brentwood, CA 94513